Bring your product management skills on a move to marvellous Montreal! You'll be joining the leading creator of mobile games, working on titles that pull in a monthly audience of 113 million international players.
You'll be defining the monetisation strategy for your assigned games, maximising revenue across all global distribution channels.
There will be plenty to do in your down time too though, so don't worry about that! From rocking up at the Centre Bell Arena to watch the Montreal Canadiens (or 'The Habs' to the locals) to relaxing with the drumming beats of Tam Tams in Mount Royal Park, there will never be a dull moment in your new city.
From the beginning of your adventure you will be called to:
- Work closely with the production team to define the monetisation strategy.
- Work with design & production teams on the different phases of the game's lifecycle to help define the features that will impact monetisation.
- Identify & define trackers, measurements & dashboards to measure performance.
- Determine promotional plans related game content, payer progression & game events.
- Work with the data analyst to evaluate strategies & maximise gaming revenue.
- Present progress updates to all involved stakeholders.
- Competitor analysis.
Your experience and skills (amongst other things) will include:
- 5+ years experience in video games, business intelligence or e-commerce.
- 2+ years experience in online and / or mobile free-to-play game management with a focus on monetisation.
- Proven experience in optimising metrics &revenue on active products or services.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more please drop me a mail to email@example.com