Product Manager (Global Remote)
Gala Games – San Francisco, US
Gala Games are looking for a Product Manager to lead product strategies and ensure Gaming platform features and products are exceeding the needs of their customers and partners.
Gala Games' values are based on openness and ownership, and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people across the world. They are breaking down barriers to bring the gaming community joy, entertainment, and real-world value. Working at Gala Games, you’ll think and make things that are new and exciting.
As a Product Manager, you will…
- Provide detailed insights regarding game and business model design in order to directly influence the development of their games. Insights will be driven by experience, analysis of competitive and comparable titles, and best practices.
- Suggest features based on business goals and player impact.
- Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis, with added value and improved ROI expected
- Identify player needs and spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and engage our players
- Advise the team on long term decision making and roadmap planning
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Produce project performance reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Be a hub between marketing, strategy and external development teams
For this role, you will need…
- At least 2+ years live operations experience in a Product Manager or Live Producer capacity or equivalent (Videogame industry experience)
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- The ability to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals
- To be committed to participating in the creation and operation of games of the highest quality
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to meet specific deadlines required
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and decisions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros and formulas) and MS Office suite is essential
- A good knowledge in databases/BI is a plus
- To be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Interest/knowledge in Blockchain Gaming
Just some of the benefits of working with Gala Games include…
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- US Based Employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Stipend
Interested, or want to know more? Get in touch with me on email@example.com or +44 (0)1709 834 777