Product Development Manager
Have you got a talent for product development? Have you worked with licensees on house-ware products in the past?
If you've just answered yes to either of the above, I may just have the role for you…
I'm currently working with Zak UK, an industry leader in house-ware goods, to find a talented Product Development Manager to cover a 12 month maternity period.
Don't let that put you off though! Thanks to continued success there is scope for this to become more permanent! This company have been in business now for over 40 years and have worked with big license owners such as Disney!
Your future responsibilities will include:
- Managing communication including responding to emails, answering queries, organising information, filing artwork and ensuring the team are fully briefed
- Coordinating development timelines and the delivery of product to warehouses
- Analysing the market for new product development opportunities
- Sourcing the best costs with our far east suppliers and offer the best target cost to customers
- Working with the Designers to develop products, packaging and concept ideas to brief
- Proactively manage the Designers schedule as well as outsourcing
- Ensuring all manufacturer agreements, factory audits and trademark release letters are received from our licencors
- Communicating with licencors in regards to royalty payments and design approvals
- Attending key customer meetings to present new ranges
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777