*** permanent position but worked remotely during COVID-19 ***
A great opportunity to join this growing and successful studio in the vibrant heart of Cornwall has just opened up! With an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this is a one in a million role!
You'll get to work with a dedicated and motivated team, that has delivered some amazing quality titles, as they expand and create their next massive hit!
So what will your day to day look like?
- Work to maintain communication between various disciplines and with partner studios
- Collaborate with Department leads and the Executive Producer to plan sprint capacity and estimates
- Identify additional staffing requirements
- Function as a key point of contact for communication
- Attend/conduct stand ups
You should have…
- Shipped at least 1 title as a Producer on PC or Console
- Strong experience with software development practices
- Great track record of managing successful teams
- Understanding of version control, ideally Perforce
- Expert knowledge of JIRA or similar
Not essential, but impressive, skills include:
- Production experience on single player titles
- Understanding of Unreal Engine
Interested? Hit apply now!
Alternatively, let’s have a chat – you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777
*** This role will be worked remotely during COVID-19 then become studio based ***