Plan A Collective – CZ
Aardvark Swift are working with Plan A Collective to find a Producer to join their team! Plan A Collective are a passionate bunch of talented industry veterans from the video game and VFX industries. They specialise in all things visual from conception to creation and integration into the game engine, including assets (characters, hard-surface, props), animation (realistic and stylised) to cinematics (real-time and CG).
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Managing production to achieve your project's requirements
- Operating closely with your team
- Driving day-to-day backlog execution, reviewing sprint results, adapting schedules
- Liaison with other departments and external partners to facilitate development
- Planning the workload of the development team
- Establishing goals and priorities that help teams focus on critical aspects development
- Collaboration with the art and creative directors, and various discipline leads to define project needs and establish development pipelines together alongside with Art Supervisor
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Credits on multiple shipped titles in a production position
- A history of managing the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, ensuring that milestones are agreed, detailed, and delivered as expected.
- Expertise creating milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management
- SCRUM certified/background with Agile methodology
- Commitment to ensuring project scope is adhered to and delivered
- An aptness for identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, capacity, and design goals
- A natural intuition for managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, capacity, change and risk whilst making recommendations accordingly
- A background ensuring that project team members are working from a tracked schedule
- An ability to instil a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of team member's contributions
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Producer to become part of a hugely passionate team, working on variety of amazing games!
The ideal candidate will be based with EET or a similar time zone.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch now with Jess Galvin.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.