505 Games – Milton Keynes, UK
If you’re an seasoned games producer looking to join a successful publishing team, or a talented agile project manager with experience working on console games, then this role at 505 Games could be for you.
Based out of their UK publishing offices in the south east of the country, with the option of some remote working, you’ll be joining 505 Games' accomplished production team as an external publishing producer.
As a producer, you'll be focused on delivering AAA racing products on-time, in-budget, and to a high level of quality. The role will require you to handle several projects, releasing on multiple platforms, and you'll be responsible for ensuring that core development principles are followed. You'll also be responsible for removing impediments from the teams and constantly improving production processes and procedures.
Reporting to the Director of Production, you will have key responsibilities across project and partner management (both 1st and 3rd Party) that will be a continual process of optimisation, reviewing new products from a business development / acquisitions standpoint.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- An extensive track record in game production
- A background in the management of multiple titles through the entire production process, including post-launch game and content updates.
- An in-depth understanding of game genres and game industry conventions.
- Extensive familiarity with legal contracts and forms
- An intimate understanding of console submission standards acquired through previous professional experience
- A current passport holder and a willingness to travel internationally as required
Bonus points if you have…
- A burning passion for all things motorsport
- A Bachelor’s degree in computing, art, design, or related fields
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more about either the role or studio please contact Jess at Aardvark Swift.
Email Jess@aswift.com or call +44 (0)1709 834 777