Producer (Remote Options)
505 Games Interactive – Milton Keynes, UK
505 Games are searching for a Producer to join their Production Team! A subsidiary of the entertainment company Digital Bros, they're a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and skill levels. The company publishes and distributes retail and digital premium and free-to-play games on leading consoles for Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC (Steam, Epic and GoG) and handheld platforms including mobile devices and social networks.
In this role, you'll be focused on delivering on time, on budget and to a high level of quality, handling several projects releasing on multiple platforms. You'll be responsible for ensuring that core development principles are followed, removing impediments from teams and constantly improving production process and procedures, reporting to the Director of Production.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Collaboration with development teams
- Working with developers to create Milestone Schedules, including key project deliverables, and effectively tracking these. ensuring focus is always on risk mitigation and proactively addressing the needs of the project
- Communication of project status throughout the organisation and to key stakeholders
- Managing licensor relationships in regards to all product approvals and development communication
- Overseeing multiple language sku’s in all territories worldwide and helping with 1st Party submissions in all territories
- Working alongside the QA Manager to assure proper quality and timeframe of QA testing
- Taking ownership of any post-ship game development or support needs, including live service and DLC updates
- 1st Party relationships in collaboration with Submissions Team
- Supplying all materials needed for 1st Party submissions for concept, evaluations, relevant age rating materials, pre-cert and final submission approvals.
- Coordination with submissions team on any concerns or questions from 1st party, including approval/waive issue information needs
- Partnership with Brand/Marketing to acquire any needed information for 1st party brand/marketing approvals
- Coalition with Brand Management and Development teams to define the creative vision of the games.
- Effectively communicating the core experience of the game to others including Brand, PR, Sales, Executive management, press and partner companies
- Reviewing new products from Business Development and provide review reports on strengths and weaknesses
- In coordination with their Executive Producer, creating and implementing new processes and procedures across PD and throughout the organisation, maintaining a continual improvement process
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 3+ years of professional development in production roles, having previously managed multiple titles through the entire production process, including post launch game and content updates
- Full comprehension of game genres and game industry conventions
- Expertise with legal contracts and forms
- A background working with console submission standards
- Must hold current Passport and be prepared to travel internationally as required
- A Bachelor’s degree in computing, art, design, or related fields
If you’re interested in this role, or would like some further information, get in touch with Jess Galvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441709834777