Producer (Remote Options)
Stainless Games – Isle of Wight, UK
Stainless Games are on the lookout for a Producer who is process-driven with excellent people-management, project-management and diplomacy skills to manage an internal game development team.
The Producer will be responsible for leading an internal game development team through the entire development production process. Working with the Game Director and Production Director you should be confident and capable of operating with all levels of personnel whilst having an excellent understanding of how video games are made.
The Producer should be able to lead, inspire, guide and direct the team to create the best possible product. Dealing with people is just as important as dealing with the schedule. At Stainless Games, you’ll be working with talented colleagues in a fun and relaxed environment on the beautiful Isle of Wight. Remote working would be considered for the right candidate.
Stainless is an independent computer game developer, established in 1994, with a catalogue of multi-million selling titles under their belt. Over the years, they’ve developed over 40 games and 300 SKUs for Mobile, Console, PC, Steam and VR for gamers to enjoy.
As a Producer, you will…
- Be a major part of the Leadership team of dedicated game developers
- Deliver projects on time, in budget and to the satisfaction of both the Game Director and company
- Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to management, external development partners and internal departments
- Co-ordinate internal and external teams as required
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product's life cycle
- Create and nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence within the team
For this role, you'll need…
- Good knowledge and proven practical experience of project management methodologies
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to handle multiple roles efficiently
- Extremely strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of the games industry and a keen gamer
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment
- Able to manage teams and individuals effectively and diplomatically
You'll also need…
- To have shipped at least one high-quality game over the full development cycle as Producer
- Experience managing a variety of teams and people
- A degree in business, project management or computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies
- Formal project management training (such as Scrum Master Certification) a bonus
Just some of the benefits of working with Stainless Games include…
- Annual 22 days holiday PLUS UK bank holidays PLUS a 2 week Christmas shutdown
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working around reasonable core hours
- Pension contributions
- Private medical cover
- Assistance with working visa, application process and fees
- Relocation assistance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discount on ferry travel for employees, family and friends
- Mental Health First Aiders at work
The Isle of Wight has become an increasingly attractive lifestyle destination, especially since the pandemic. It’s one of the sunniest places in the UK, and you’re never more than 25 minutes’ drive from a beach, making it ideal for outdoor living and family life.
Interested? Get in touch with Connor Green on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!