Producer (Remote Options)
Tag Games – Dundee, UK
Tag Games is looking for a Producer who will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth delivery of the project while managing and inspiring members of the development team as they create an incredible experience for their players with a brand new, world-leading, cross-platform IP.
You will use your skills and experience to ensure that your team is set up for successful collaboration across the entire project team. Your role will be to set clear direction for the team by maintaining a transparent and constructive relationship with the team & studio leadership. You will have excellent communication skills, proven experience in first-rate stakeholder management along with the ability to create a robust and realistic plan that the team is bought into delivering.
Tag Games is an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. They have a 15 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
This year Tag Games is pushing the boundaries of gameplay in their new cross platform IP. If you have experience in developing games for PC, Mobile or Consoles then you might be the right person to help them deliver this AAA experience. Join their growing team of veterans from around the world and help build a new global games franchise.
As a Producer, you'll have the opportunity to drive these activities to take Tag forward. You'll also be a part of a Production team who work closely with each other providing feedback, suggestions and support when needed.
In this role, you will…
- Cultivate healthy, constructive & respectful relationships with every member of your team
- Ensure everyone on your team has what they need to deliver their best work
- Day-to-day management of the development team's plan
- Work closely with other Producers & Managers to facilitate communication, knowledge sharing, and effective processes across the studio
- Own the overall project plan, ensuring work is planned, tracked & reported effectively
- Work effectively with your team to define / refine effective & efficient development processes
- Act as a primary point of contact for partners, enabling frequent and transparent communication
- Work closely with other Producers, Managers, and the project leadership team to monitor, manage & communicate risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Ensure a clear vision / direction for the project, that is documented appropriately and well understood by all stakeholders
- Champion player experience and product quality
- Work closely with all disciplines to influence decision making, and promote a culture of continual improvement
- Work with the team to produce realistic production schedules, in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders
For this role, you'll need…
- A minimum of 2 years in production roles. with experience on at least 1 full development cycle on Mobile, PC, or Console platforms
- A background in multi-disciplinary development teams
- Expertise with task / bug tracking software e.g. Jira or similar
- Familiarity with Wiki / Confluence or similar tools for managing documentation
Bonus points if you have…
- Familiarity with certification and submissions requirements for Sony / Microsoft and working directly with First Party groups on submissions
- Experience with Localisation processes / managing outsource partners
Tag's culture is collaborative and relaxed. They encourage feedback and support each other to solve problems – always striving to be the best that they can be. They are driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If this feels like a studio where you can thrive and grow then they have a variety of roles available, both in their Dundee studio and remote.
Tag are committed to developing their people, passionate about delivering high quality experiences for their players, and feel strongly that a focus on continual improvement is how they achieve those.
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Connor on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!