Producer or Senior Producer
Junkfish – Dundee, UK
As a Producer at Junkfish, you will work with their team and convert the vision of the game into accurate and actionable milestones. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Planning, managing and resolving of problems in the projects’ full lifecycle
- Working with stakeholders to understand and develop a concrete vision of the game
- Identifying and deriving actionable and critical deliverables to achieve the goals of the game
- Working with stakeholders, and team leads, to determine project scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and key milestones
- Continuously improving work processes, including tools or software needed to enable the project team to work efficiently and effectively
- Tracking and reporting on project milestones and provide status reports to stakeholders
- Being accountable for project results and team morale
- Managing outsourcing companies required to develop the project
- Clearly communicating expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Recruiting, leading, coaching, and motivating project team members on a proactive basis
- Acting as the main liaison between stakeholders and team members
- Determining how results will be measured and perform a complete post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved
- Assisting in general office management duties where applicable.
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 4+ years of relevant professional development working and delivering at least 1 completed PC, Console or Mobile project in a relevant production position
- Knowledge of agile production methodologies including scrum and Kanban
- An excellent soft skillset and team player mentality
- Ability to build trust and rapport and communicate confidently and effectively
- Working knowledge of Trello, Jira and Google Docs.
- Expertise working with 3rd parties for localisation or quality assurance
Bonus points if you have…
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Certified project management techniques e.g. Scrum.
- One released title worked on from start to finish
- Worked on a live ops game either on Mobile, PC or Console