Deep Silver Dambuster Studios – Nottingham, UK
The Production department at Deep Silver Dambuster Studios have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Producer to join the team.
You will be working on an established AAA title for Next Gen Consoles and PC platforms owning the planning and delivery of features and roadmaps, seeking to maximize quality within the required constraints. Deep Silver Dambuster are looking for someone that has a deep understanding of game development and the challenges it brings, and is able to balance managing the right amount of process and planning detail with maintaining a close eye on the final product.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Ensuring you are delivery-focussed and in-touch with the game
- Being accountable for the planning and delivery of features or departmental roadmaps, whilst remaining keenly aware of the player experience
- Owning the constraints, working with department directors and leads to make decisions. maintaining a deep understanding of how best to balance competing priorities
- Providing feature definition to teams, removing obstacles and enabling efficient development.
- Utilising all of your experience and production tools to turn your hand to a variety of problems, allowing the team to focus on what they do best
- Ensuring development goals are understood and communicated out to the team or other stakeholders
- Inspiring confidence through decision making and pragmatic insight
- Owning all aspects of day to day task planning to enable an organized and well connected team.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with Project Managers and other Producers to balance available resource and predict upcoming risks
- Holding excellent relationships with departmental leads and directors
- Being familiar with industry trends and competitor products
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 3 years of professional history in game development as a Producer or Project Manager.
- Detailed understanding of project manaement techniques and production practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skillset
- Knowledge of common project management tools such as Jira or Hansoft
- A dexterity for professional communication and interpersonal navigation, including conflict resolution
- Passion for video games
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience managing external relationships such as stakeholders or vendors
- Education to degree level or higher
Aside from the opportunity to work on the highly anticipated, next instalment of the AAA Dead Island franchise, Deep Silver Dambuster are a studio that offers a host of benefits and perks including…
- An industry competitive salary.
- A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio
- Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies
- Funded learning and development opportunities
- An experienced, passionate, and diverse team
- A vibrant, modern, and well-serviced city centre location
- Gym membership scheme
- Free financial advice
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relocation assistance
And a whole host of other soft benefits that help make Dambuster Studios such a great place to work…
- Flexible working around core hours
- Support and encouragement to participate in outreach opportunities
- Quarterly company funded team building events
- Weekly treats: including breakfast on Mondays and pastries on Fridays
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks
- Annual Christmas party and family focused summer BBQ
- Peer nominated SuperStar of the month award
Interested? Want more information? Get in touch with Jess at Aardvark Swift! email@example.com or call 01709 834777