Chimera Entertainment – Munich, DE
Chimera Entertainment are on the lookout for a Producer to join their creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich.
The company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions. In addition to developing their own IPs, they implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Their award-winning portfolio of top titles includes games such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” and they are one of Germany’s leading game developers.
As a at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced team of 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of their employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude.
Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners; this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Leading and guiding a game development team during all project phases (from initial concept to release or live care)
- Stakeholder management and communication with clients, partners, and other departments
- Accountability for the budget, quality, and timeline of the game
- Milestone monitoring
- Planning the project together with the project management team & own the production risks
- Ensuring daily development operations, meetings, and needs of the team are all addressed
- Guaranteeing smooth workflows within the team and be the central communication hub between stakeholders and the team
- Regularly reporting to the senior management
- 3+ years of related professional development in the games industry
- Proven track record in the gaming industry including successfully shipped games
- Broad knowledge of project management tools and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Deep understanding of game development in all relevant phases and of all the related departments
- Good skillset including Excel, Google sheets, and similar office tools
- High work ethic, reliability, drive, and ambition for excellence
- Ambition to cultivate and refine a professional working environment
- A positive, team-orientated attitude and ability to manage a team with all its needs
- A love of playing mobile, browser games, and video games
- Excellent communication skills in English and German both verbally and in writing
- Collaboration highly talented and motivated team
- A flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- A professional health coaching onsite and remote
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
Interested in joining a fun, high performing team? Get in touch with Jess Galvin at Aardvark Swift now! Email email@example.com or call +441709834777 now!