This is your chance to join one of the World’s leading racing games developers. Over the past 30 years they have consistently created innovative and successful award-winning games which push boundaries.
Working in a passionate, close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn’t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ‘AAA’ racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
They are currently looking to recruit a Producer to join the team to work on a number of exciting new projects.
- Minimum 18 months – 2 years experience in a Console Production role
- Experience of full development lifecycle pre-production through to release)
- Direct management of development (internal production)
- Experience of project managing multiple development disciplines
- Strong understanding of Agile PM techniques
- Experience of different PM software (e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Trello)
- Shipped title/s
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
Why you should apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry and get your work in the hands of millions worldwide! On top of this, they offer a comprehensive benefits package, including relocation assistance, flexible working hours, numerous company events and a cycle to work scheme of up to £1000!
Interested? Hit apply now! Not got an up-to-date CV? Not problem – let’s have a chat! You can contact me at Simon@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.