Producer – London, UK
If you're an experienced games producer who wants to stay ahead of the curve in the indie development scene then this role could be just what you're looking for!
As an established independent games publisher this company has had its most successful year yet in 2018 and they're now expanding their team with the hire of a Producer to work with it's external development partners on yet another new title!
You'll be tasked with the following responsibilities on their next franchise product:
- You'll oversee the planning and estimation process to produce fully scoped plans for upcoming projects
- You'll manage the external development team to ensure milestones are adhered to plus tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked
- As a scheduling whizz, you will ensure changes and concerns are communicated and addressed
- You're all about collaboration & communication, so you'll track & report progress on current and upcoming milestones as well as overall progress and notable content
- You'll be the perfect mentor, so will be line-managing a talented Development Assistant to help you steer the project through
Still interested? Here's the personal profile the team are seeking:
- You'll have at least 3 years’ experience as a fully-fledged Games Producer
- You'll have extensive experience of managing client/stakeholder relationships
- You have excellent experience defining and managing large project budgets
- Finally you'll be able to identify and assess risks and form a strategy to mitigate them
If this sounds just the team you want to join, then drop me a line and we can discuss the next steps.
You can contact me at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.