Do you want to work for a company that’s always pushing the boundaries of artistic creation?
Driven by wild and untamed creativity, exquisite design and an obstinate necessity to innovate, this studio transform space and experience through the use and misuse of technology.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to shape your own role and help a talented team reach their full potential, whilst working across multiple projects!
Sounds perfect right?
Here’s an overview of what your next role will look like:
- You will be managing a team of 7 comprising of developers, animators and 3D artists to deliver software and animation artworks that are exhibited internationally.
- You will lead the charge when it comes to implementing new systems and production procedures to improve efficiency within the production process using the knowledge you have gained delivering successful projects in your previous role(s).
- This is a new role and thus, you will need to be a self-starter with a proven track record of managing small teams.
- You’ve read this far, so you must be interested… correct?
If so, here are a few of the core experiences, qualities and principles that you’ll bring to the table:
- You will have a clear passion for creative tech/art/experiential events
- It goes without saying, but you’ll obviously have excellent project management skills and a knowledge of establishing best working practices for high performing teams
- You’ll possess strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- You never rest on your laurels, so are always looking for ways to improve process, team or project
- You’re a team player and thinker, so you can work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively
- From your previous roles, you’re familiar with tech such as, Unity, 3DS Max, etc, and know what’s required to deliver successful projects using them
- Great Producers are also excellent plate-spinners, so you know all about balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in games, creative agencies or software development with at least 2 of those in a project management role.
- You’ll definitely have experience working within small, dynamic development teams
- And finally, you’ve plenty of experience using one or more task tracking tools, such as Favro, Jira, etc
If this sounds like your thing and would like to know more, why don’t drop me a mail or a call so we can get the ball rolling?
Tel: +44 (0)1709 834777