EA Sports Bucharest
If you’re an experienced games producer and would love to work on the games industry’s biggest annually released sports title, then there's no need for a Chris Waddle-esque step-over here!
EA Sports Bucharest are looking to recruit up to two exceptionally talented Producers to work on the FIFA franchise (Ultimate Team & Career Mode) in the upcoming winter transfer window.
To succeed and become a key player in their talented squad you’ll require great product knowledge, people-skills, decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
Positive working relationships with partners are just as critical in EA as they are within a great centre-back pairing, so you’ll spend 2-4 weeks a year (and visa-versa) over in Vancouver during development to get to know the team you will be working with on the FIFA franchise.
Regardless of whether you prefer Gegenpressing or "parking the bus" away from home you could be their next star signing if you can pick out the following passes:
- You’re an experienced Producer (or Associate Producer) with 4+ years of experience in a game production role
- You’re analytically minded, getting the data you need to support your ideas and drive your decisions
- It goes without saying that you’re a passionate gamer who plays regularly and likes to share your gaming experiences with others. Being a fan of football and FIFA is a huge asset, but not a requirement
- As a master of influence, you’re used to helping others understand and become passionate about what is required to build great features
- Just like any great footballer or Producer, you’re results oriented, able to easily distil down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions
- A skilled mediator and resolver of conflicts, you will be able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and align on objectives and solutions
- Constantly out on the floor engaging with various members of the team to understand what is working, what is of concern, and what needs to be improved
- Like a great captain you’ll be a great communicator, both directly with the team building features and content, but also upward to leadership about status, risks, and challenges
If this sounds like just the team you'd wanna to join, then drop me a line and we can discuss the next steps.
You can contact me at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.