Are you a self-motivated Producer with a high degree of organisational skills, a history of managing software products and would relish a vital role in a pioneering MMO? Yes? Then read on!
As the Producer you will be report to the Development Manager and assist in the creation and maintenance of sprints, scheduling and the product roadmap. A history of working within SCRUM teams is highly desirable.
Your role will include:
• Collaboration with art, design, audio & engineering to create clear plans & scope the project
• Driving teams to deliver on-time on-budget results at AAA quality
• Maintaining clear documentation on sprint goals
• Working with QA & Design to prioritise bug fixes & tuning
• Managing external resource partners & ensure timely delivery of milestones
• Identify & mitigate risks
• Manage end of sprint reporting & take a key role in process improvement
Do you have experience of:
• Game production, PC & console preferred
• Managing software development
• Jira & Confluence
• Working in an Agile development environment, specifically SCRUM
Interested? Get in touch! – email@example.com // +44 (0)1709 834 777