Producer (Mobile) – London, UK
Our client is a leading developer and publisher of multiple iconic games franchises, with the most popular selling over 130 million units worldwide! With talent from all over the world, our client knows how to develop successful titles and shows no signs of slowing down.
Due to their continued success, their London team are looking to hire an enthusiastic Producer with a solid F2P mobile background to take responsibility for ensuring that each of their assigned game reaches market on time, delivers on the business goals, and is produced in the highest possible level of quality.
The essential skills & experience you'll need:
- A proven track record of producing successful and published mobile titles;
- Knowledge of game production methodologies, pipelines and technical requirements
- Solid understanding of the mobile gaming space, as well as the technologies and general processes required in game production
- Able to draft excellent project briefs, content specifications, and process documents.
- Strong project management and leadership experience
- Delivered multiple F2P titles.
And a few "nice to haves":
- Ideally will have worked on several high-profile titles.
- Worked with external development teams previously.
Interested in hearing more? Drop me a line on +44 (0)1709 834777 or drop me a message at: email@example.com