This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
In order to deliver on their much deserved hype, our client are now looking to bring on board a Producer to act as a driving force behind the studio’s project. You’ll facilitate communication, organisation and accountability across each department.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a video game Producer
- Worked on a full AAA-project life cycle
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA, MS Office etc)
- Skilled in project management methodologies
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent problem solver
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- International travel may be required as part of the role
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Knowledge of space simulations, FPS games, and MMOs
- Previous experience with the CryENGINE/Lumberyard
- Proficiency with Atlassian Confluence, Perforce and Shotgun software
Why should you apply:
“I love the challenge. We’re being allowed the opportunity to make something incredible with an innovative vision while partnering with an excited and passionate community. When you’re doing something new, every day presents an unprecedented and thrilling challenge. It’s also a blast living every day so far into the future.”