Producer – Valkenswaard (The Netherlands)
This is a great opportunity to join a high-end porting studio which is popular with players, publishers and dev-partners alike. In their time, this studio have developed, enhanced and ported over 100 games, to over 16 platforms!
As a Producer, you will be dedicated to the entire life cycle of a title, from acquisition to developing the console adaptation, to submission and post-release support. This is a varied role, and your day to day tasks will reflect that. One day you may be sourcing freelancers, while another may see you tracking internal costs during development or working with Marketing and PR teams to ensure build and scheduling requirements are managed.
Have you got the skills I’m looking for?
- Cross-platform titles shipped under your (partial) production guidance.
- Submission experience with one or more major consoles.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and ownership of your projects.
Icing on the cake
- Experience with console development.
- 5+ years experience in the games industry.
- Experience working with external clients and suppliers.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat! Contact me at Simon@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.