Principal Level Designer – VR
If you are a Principal, Lead or even an Experienced Senior Level Designer that really values studio culture, work/life balance and creating really good games then you are in for a treat.
You will be responsible for mentoring and leading our talented level designers, comfortably navigating between a mix of hands on detail and contributing to the wider picture. This is critical as you will be in charge of a small design team of 3 but you will be in touch with the whole studio and have a big contribution to the wider game.
- You will be managing and leading world-class level design across multiple projects, from concept through to final release.
- Leading design implementation of environmental locations, mission scenarios and interactive elements iterating up to the highest quality.
- Manage the design team members to plan their work, manage their efforts and determine a schedule according to priorities.
- Managing, mentoring and inspiring the standard of our level design technical expertise and ability to the next level
- Collaborating closely with the Creative Director, Game Directors and Level Designers to help ensure our studio develops world class VR games and experiences.
Desirable Skill & Experiences
- 5+ years experience as a Level Designer
- Unreal and Unity expert when it comes to designing levels from the prototyping stage up to release
- Experienced in managing teams and mentoring young talent.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and shipping a AAA title are both advantageous.
Interested? Get in touch! email@example.com /// +44 (0) 1709 834 777