Principal Animator (Hybrid Working)
nDreams – Farnborough, UK
nDreams are looking for a Principal Animator to join their team in the south-eastern town of Farnborough. They are about to embark on a new, unannounced project to develop a much anticipated AAA VR game; there's no better time to join such a studio with huge potential.
As nDreams' new Principal Animator you will be…
- Creating best-in-class animations, utilising both expert character animation skills and wider cinematic sensibilities
- Collaborating intimately with the art director to contribute to, and explore how, a title’s initial art direction can be interpreted within animation
- Expertly crafting and freely exploring diverse animation techniques and styles as required
- Evoking and promoting high class animation within the studio.
- Liaising with several other multi-disciplined teams to ensure animation excellence contributes to an outstanding end product
- Constructing a top tier animation team
- Responsible for the growth and development of the team – from new hires to inspiring and training existing team members
- The go-to person across the studio for all thing’s animation
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Extensive Games Animation track record, ideally with the inclusion of a AAA title credit
- Proficiency with Mocap data and using Motion Builder and 3D art packages, such as Maya
Benefits of working with nDreams include…
- Flexible core hours and hybrid working options
- Share options
- 20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 25)
- Two duvet days a year (unscheduled leave)
- Your birthday off
- Monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)
- Great facilities with a cycle station, showers. and more all on-site
Just one look at Phantom: Covert Ops and you will know why nDreams is one of the top VR game development studios around. Since 2013, they have been dedicated to interactive VR and are one of the world's most experienced studios in this space.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Dan Hawkins at Aardvark Swift for a confidential chat!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.