Looking for a new challenge? Do you hear the rich, cultural streets of Amsterdam calling your name? We might have just the role for you!
You will be joining one of Europe’s leading game development studios and be based just a stone’s throw away from some of Amsterdam’s awesome attractions. Your new studio has a multicultural team of over 200 professionals and they're waiting to welcome you to the family!
As a Principal Animator you will be responsible for breathing life into villages, cities, cultures and civilisations, working alongside a multidisciplinary group of designers, programmers, animators, and artists to make this happen.
To be clear, animation for you will be more than just the characters and heroes in the forefront for the game. The world is your canvas for this project, you will be responsible for the movement of plants, creatures and other life in this amazing world, setting the mood for the environments!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing internal & externally produced content
- Mentoring & inspiring animators on the team
- Running Mocap sessions
- Creating briefs & providing feedback to external vendors
- Creating outstanding free moving crowd animations
- Strong knowledge of AI-driven NPC Animation
- Experience of working on a shipped game that features big crowds
- Experience dealing with outsource vendors
Are you interested in hearing more about this position?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give me a call on +44 (0)1709 834 777