Fancy working for a cutting edge VR game developer based in central Amsterdam?
You can join them as they start pre-production on an ambitious AAA VR title. Realistic combat action and creatures are at the core of this project and they are looking for someone who can raise the animation quality for this project.
You would need to be an industry veteran who has expert knowledge of human and creature animation within a game engine (UE4 preferred). You will excel at creating and implementing state of the art mo-cap animations, hand keyed animations, setting up blend trees and tweaking them to perfection.
You will be an outspoken leader with experience mentoring animators and technical animators. You will have worked closely with 3d modellers, tech artists, game designers, and programmers.
- Boost animation quality by pushing the envelope.
- Create benchmark creature, character and object animations.
- Set up the animation style.
- Mentor less experienced members of the animation team.
- Excellent animation skills with a showreel to demonstrate this.
- Advanced knowledge of animation with a game engine.
- Rigging and skinning knowledge
- You will have worked at least one full cycle on a AAA title in a senior position.
- Experience working on VR games.
- Central Amsterdam location
- Great work-life balance
- flexible working hours
- 30% income tax ruling for expats
- + more!
Interested? For more details drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +441709 834 777