Dominic Harris Studio – London, UK
I’m looking for a Platform Developer who revels working in a collaborative environment and is interested in doing something just a little bit different for their next role.
How would you like to use your programming skills in the creation of fine art pieces that utilise everything from AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision, to 3D technology and Animation?
Have I piqued your interest?
This is a rare opportunity to join an internationally renowned art studio that specialises in interactive artworks and large kinetic sculptures. Dominic Harris Studios was founded in 2007 in Notting Hill, London, from where Dominic and his team design, engineer, code and fabricate artworks and installations which are exhibited at art and design fairs across the globe.
You'll be joining at an exciting time as the studio prepares to undertake a range of new projects, with exhibitions planned in 2021.
Working closely with the Electronics, Production, Software and Art teams, you will be developing and maintaining customer platforms. You will take full ownership of these projects and have a direct impact on creative development and enjoy a wide variety of projects.
The skills and experience you’ll need for the role:
- Experience with core C++ Applications
- Well versed in the use of C++ in UE4
- Detailed knowledge of Unreal Engine (UE4) pipeline
- Experience of Python
- Solid understanding of computer graphics
- Experienced in using source control and SDLC (Git, Plastic )
- Experience with maintaining applications in Unity, particularly previous versions, changes, and bugs
- Scripting languages for 3D such as Maxscript/ MEL Script
- Knowledge of particle simulation systems
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning / Computer Vision / Neural Networks (eg skeleton tracking system)
- An understanding of BASH/BATCH
Interested? Would you like to know more about the role or studio?
Email me at email@example.com or call me on (+44) 01709 834777.