How does working on one of the most mysterious projects in gaming sound?
From their minimalist website to the numerous rumours surrounding the project, this new studio founded by true industry pioneers, has definitely got the gaming community’s heart beating.
Now you can be their new Physics Programmer!
You will report to the Studio lead Programmer and be responsible for implementing physics functionality, identifying and debugging technical problems and supporting other teams in the use of game physics systems.
The skills and experience you will need to be in with a shot:
- Strong C++ programming and debugging skills.
- A practical understanding of physics concepts
- Experience with PhysX
Bonus points awarded for:
- Good algorithm and data structure skills (including time & space complexity, & real-world vs theoretical performance of basic data structures)
- Awareness of multi-threading concepts & able to use multi-threading primitives with guidance
- Knowledge of networking concepts & able to use networking primitives with assistance
So is it time to upgrade your career and join an amazing studio?
Get in touch!
email@example.com +44 (0)1709 834 777