Performance Marketing Manager
Bandai Namco – Barcelona, ES
Aardvark Swift are thrilled to be working with Bandai Namco’s brand-new mobile studio in the breath-taking city of Barcelona. Opened in April 2020, and located directly on the beach, they are currently in the process of selecting the team to drive their ambitious projects forward.
Many know Bandai Namco for brands such as PAC-MAN, Tamagotchi and TEKKEN, with their beloved games and toys known across the globe. Now they want to create new experiences, tailored to a Western audience, whilst marketing new and existing Japanese games. Bandai Namco Mobile offers a diversity in opportunities that few others can!
As part of this growth, they are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager. If you want to work alongside professionals with a passion for creating jaw-dropping and unforgettable mobile games, that keep players and communities engaged, then this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will have an unwavering passion for mobile games, and will have the skills required to positively impact on the growth of Bandai Namco's extensive portfolio of games.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- Experience of performance marketing, including directly managing Facebook and other ad networks
- Profound understanding of campaign attribution, creative management, and campaign optimisation
- Data driven, extremely detail oriented, organised, and familiar with analytical and measurement concepts
- Confident in defining growth strategy and budgeting independently
- Able to run successful campaigns from the creative brief to postmortem campaign report
You'll earn yourselt BONUS POINTS for the following:
- Experience of ASO and ad monetisation
- Experience of managing 3rd party agencies
- A history of managing large monetisation budgets (€1m+)
This really is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a small, but highly experienced, team which is backed by one of the games industry’s most recognisable brands. They are at the start of their quest to build class-leading mobile games, and you can be a part of that!
In return, you’ll receive a market-leading salary, full relocation support, and a host of fantastic benefits including; flexible working hours, lunch vouchers, and a travel allowance!
To register your interest, and to arrange a confidential chat to discuss further, please reach out to me!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777