If you are looking for your next challenge and want to bring social VR gameplay to life then I'd love to hear from you! This is your chance to work closely with an established technical team, to plan, steer and review multiplayer features for an exciting new VR title.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Writing robust and scalable network code for exciting AAA-quality VR games.
- Harnessing Unreal Engine 4 to bring social VR gameplay to life, writing code for game client and server.
- Mentoring gameplay programmers to ensure their code is network-friendly, and can be replicated and simulated efficiently in the right locations.
Who Are We Looking For?
- An experienced programmer with a proven track-record contributing to published PC, console or mobile titles.
- A communicative engineer, able to articulate technical system design to programmers
- An advanced knowledge-base of C++ programming, data structures, design patterns and software engineering.
- Someone adept at profiling and optimising multiplayer systems.
- If you have Unreal Engine 4 experience, or are familiar with cloud-based service providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure – that would be ideal too!
Let's chat – 01709 834777 or email me on email@example.com