We’re currently looking for a Network Programmer to join not only a great studio but great friends of ours in Sheffield to work on their next big title!
You’ll enjoy tons of benefits like generous holidays, flexitime and excellent employee benefits. Some of the bigger perks include a Big Day Out, plus epic Christmas parties, money on your birthday and free fruit for everyone! And if you like getting stuck into game jams, you can participate in a jam they hold where the staff spend a full day developing and pitching their own game ideas for possible development by the studio.
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Experience writing C++ network code on a shipped console game
· Ability to write/debug peer-to-peer network code
· Technical problem solving ability
· Ability to work within a schedule
· Ability to work well as part of a creative team
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact jordan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.