Milton Keynes, UK
If you’re an experienced mobile games producer looking to join an organisation that’s staffed to the brim with like-minded gamers, then it’s time to hit apply!
In your new role you’ll be joining this uber-talented team as an External Publishing Producer focused on delivering premium and F2P mobile projects on time, within budget and to a high level of quality.
You’ll be required to handle several projects releasing on both iOS and Android platforms, and be responsible for ensuring that core development principles are followed, removing impediments from teams and constantly improving production process and procedures.
You’ll have key responsibilities across project and partner management, process optimisation and review new products from a business development standpoint… so far, so friggin’ awesome right!!!???
Some of the essential skills and experience that you will bring to the table:
• You’ll have at least 3 years’ experience as a games producer on mobile platforms (ideally premium titles) and you must have managed multiple titles through the entire production process, including post launch live operations
• You’ll possess expert knowledge of game genres and game industry conventions
• You will have extensive experience with legal contracts and forms
• Through your previous experience you’ll hold an intimate understanding of the various mobile submission standards
• You must hold a current passport and be prepared to travel internationally as required
Interested in hearing more?
Don’t worry if your CV isn’t polished up just yet… drop me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there!