This studio is leading the field in enterprise VR. They believe in the power of Virtual Reality to make training, learning, and collaboration easier and more effective for everyone. Their platform and groundbreaking work with some world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Accenture and GE, is driving adoption in the enterprise VR sector.
Based on this success, they have also recently secured a significant new funding round to continue to develop their VR platform and power bigger and better things in the future.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Unity Engineer to work on a cutting edge new product that is both based on their platform and expands upon it. This is a truly innovative product that could be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise VR application yet, providing training and assessment experiences across industry at an unparalleled scale.
The ideal developer should be able to get to grips with their in-house technologies and use them to take this project from a prototype to a fully-functioning product that our commercial team will take to market. You will need to collaborate closely with the design team, contribute to design ideas from a technical architecture and creative UX perspective.
- You will need between 3-5 years professional Unity programming experience.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of C#, .Net and Visual Studio.
- You'll have experience of developing complex 3D applications.
- You'll have knowledge of common design patterns and good programming architecture.
- You'll have a strong understanding of the optimisation techniques required for low performance platforms such as mobile.
- You will need to have an understanding of client-server programming and networked multiplayer
- You will need excellent 3D maths skills.
Bonus if you have the following:
- Experience of large scale software development in a collaborative team-based environment, using the scrum methodology.
- Ability to translate design documentation into clear technical requirements.
- Experience of reducing large features into a set of manageable, testable tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to both technical and UX design.
- Experience leading a team of developers on at least one project.
So why should you apply?:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexbile working
- Private heathcare / gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more
They are a friendly, inclusive, and rapidly expanding development team. They're at the forefront of enterprise VR, double finalists for this year’s VR awards, and motivated to see the benefits VR can bring to the way people learn.
So what are you waiting for? Send your CV to Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or call on 01709834777