We’re currently looking for a Mid/Senior Environment Artist to join not only a great studio but great friends of ours in Sheffield to work on their next big title!
You’ll enjoy tons of benefits like generous holidays, flexitime and excellent employee benefits. Some of the bigger perks include a Big Day Out, plus epic Christmas parties, money on your birthday and free fruit for everyone! And if you like getting stuck into game jams, you can participate in a jam they hold where the staff spend a full day developing and pitching their own game ideas for possible development by the studio.
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Expert levels of High and Low polygon modelling.
· Expert level of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush sculpting experience.
· Have experience of production level shader work.
· Strong understanding of the creation of physical based shaders.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years production working on AAA games.
Here are some great “bonus” skills, though they aren’t essential…
· UE4 experience
· Animation experience
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Max at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.