Microsoft D365 BC/NAV Administrator (Hybrid Options)
Supermassive – Guildford, UK
Supermassive Games are seeking a Microsoft D365 BC/NAV Administrator to work on their exciting projects!
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, Supermassive Games is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry. Want to join them on the journey?
This role works within the Management Information Systems (MIS) team, reporting to the MIS Director. They are implementing the D365 Business Central ERP to replace and update their legacy project and financial planning and accounting systems, and need somebody to help make the implementation, running and future adaptations a success.
Business Central will become a fundamental part of the planning, running and analysis of their game projects. You will be liaising between senior management, Production Executives, Producers, finance, IT and external partners to provide support, training and work with them on feature requests for reporting and additional functionality.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Management and maintenance of their incoming Dynamics 365 Business Central instance
- Oversight of the relationship with the studios Microsoft Partner(s)
- Leading the support function for users
- Development and delivery of user training
- Regular contact with the BC MS Partner with regard to implementation activities, changes, updates, problems, requests, add-ins etc.
- Organising meetings/calls/workshops between users and MS Partner(s) as required
- Responding to support requests from users and coordinating procedures and responses
- Gathering requirements and investigating solutions to user problems or feature requests
- Identifying knowledge gaps and developing, collating and delivering training resources & advice to users
- Monitoring application status and raising alerts on problems
- Providing reports as requested from within Business Central, or using Excel, Jet, Power BI etc., or sourcing development from within the MIS team
For this role you will need…
- Good functional knowledge (3+ yrs experience) of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Nav, especially around Finance, Resources, Jobs, Job Tasks & Planning Lines
- To be good with numbers in general, with an understanding of finance & accounting terminology
- Experience in a user application support role dealing with problem reports
- Ability to deliver training to users and develop training materials
- To be comfortable with chairing meetings both in person and over video conferencing
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good Excel skills: able to navigate and understand complex workbooks and formula
- Willingness to learn new technologies around data and reporting tools
Bonus points if you have…
- Advanced Excel data skills e.g. Power Query/Pivot, VBA, VSTO
- Experience with Insight Software's Jet Reports, Microsoft Power BI
- Familiarity with BC-based resource management tools like Netronic VJS
Just some of the benefits of working with Supermassive include…
- Making big games with small teams – you will play a full and active role
- Challenging and rewarding projects as standard
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Pension and life assurance x6 time annual salary
- Quarterly profit related bonus scheme
- Social events – including large summer party
- Constantly improving tools and workflow so you can focus on creativity
- Fast decision-making allows good ideas to flourish
- A supportive, inclusive and friendly team culture
- Work-life balance
Ultimately, you’ll work on the cutting edge – making innovative and immersive games!
Get in touch with Connor Green on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!