Looking to work in a successful PC/Console studio?
They have over 100,000 passionate players across the world enjoying their real world simulation experiences and are quickly growing. So much so, they have moved into a new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent!
I am looking for an innovative Marketing Manager to spearhead their marketing activities and help us grow their successful Train Simulation business.
- Create & maintain a marketing strategy to attract and retain players
- Work with internal creative, development & sales to establish a content strategy
- Manage the asset process for our campaigns, overseeing art & video creation
- Working with external PR and media agencies on tactical campaigns
- Identify & execute promotional opportunities with partners
- Plan & manage events
- Measure campaign performance, player insights & user journeys
- Become an expert on our competition & audiences, buying habits & demands
Sounds like a cool role right?
If you have product management experience with service-based games then we need to chat 🙂 The key thing I am looking for is for someone who has experience with constant game releases.
Let's jump on a call 🙂
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1709 834777