Really happy to bring you a new role for a family-run Video Games Publisher, behind hit games like Paw Patrol, Ben 10 and Dragons!
I'm looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team based in Lee on the Solent, Hampshire
You'll need to be a games industry marketing whizz for this one, hopefully with around 3+ years’ experience in brand and/or product marketing role . You'll be using your experience to develop marketing campaigns for a diverse premium portfolio of award-winning games.
The games span plenty of platforms, audiences and markets, so there'll be plenty of variety in your campaigns!
If you have a strong background in product marketing with a video games publisher, then we are on to a winner! If you have worked with game launches and know how to market launch campaigns around this then this could be perfect for you!
Check out some of the responsibilities below for the role:
- Manage the development & implementation of product marketing strategy & marketing plans in line with company objectives.
- Work closely with product development team to make sure that our games meet & exceed customer expectations and are commercially viable, achieve profitability & ROI goals.
- Successfully co-ordinate the implementation of marketing activities throughout the entire product lifecycle, working effectively alongside internal & external teams to achieve marketing objectives.
- Manage the development of all marketing assets including trailers, demos, screenshots, sales & advertising materials, trade marketing assets & packaging.
- Deliver game presentations at PR & corporate events.
This role is paying up to around £50,000-60,000 so you'll be expected to have a few years under your belt.
Drop me a call on 01709834777 or email email@example.com