Are you a born communicator and exceptional event manager? Do you consider yourself to have strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy copywriting, staying on top of tech trends, and above all love social media? If you answer yes to the above, then we have the perfect role for you!
Based in their studio in central St Albans, this market leading creative agency work on unforgettable VR experiences, and have worked with big names including Jaguar, Red Bull and the BBC, alongside many mainstream movies.
They’re now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their relaxed studio to work alongside the Head of Marketing to raise awareness of their services and games. You’ll take a hands-on approach to running the company’s social channels and content creation. You’ll pull from your previous experience to deliver SEO and analytics reports and cover studio PR duties. What’s more, you’ll utilize your buckets of enthusiasm for VR/AR/MR technology to positively represent the company at events and the fun demos you’ll get to run!
- Two years’ experience in a tech PR or digital agency;
- Be a social media expert with experience of running company or brand social channels – delivering content but also running analytics;
- Experience of media outreach and project / event management;
- Tech savvy, with a real desire to be the first to get your hands on next-gen hardware;
- An excellent communicator and an A+ copywriter;
- Approachable, friendly and empathetic with a proactive self-starter approach to life.
Why you should apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a relaxed, informal and creative environment. You’ll be given a lot of responsibility and a chance to shape the next stage of your career with a company that rewards boundary-pushing.
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!