Marketing and Social Media Manager
Airship Interactive – Lytham, UK
Airship Interactive are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Executive to join their team! Founded 12 years ago, they have become a vital part of the industry’s internal eco-system. Airship have been crucial in the workings of huge AAA titles such Horizon, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon.
In this role, you will working closely Chief Commercial Officer across all commercial verticals and related tasks. You will conduct market research and identify new business trends and opportunities, to support the implementation of the company’s sales and growth.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Website and social media management
- Creating sales assets and portfolio pieces
- Accurate copywriting and content management
- Data and competitor analysis
- PR and corporate communications
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities
- Organise events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and initiatives
- Work with management team on budgetary topics
- Identifying and measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities
For this role, you will need…
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing role or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Good working proficiency with creative software
- A company-focused mindset
- The ability to self-motivate and aim for high performing results
- Great negotiation skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
In return, Airship Interactive offer an abundance of benefits such as, hybrid working, great salary and an inspiring team to work alongside.
Historically, Airship images have provided world-class 3d artwork and animation services to support the global entertainment industry. The studio is driven by a relentless pursuit of excellence through proprietary technology, investment in people, and agile working methodologies. Airship was founded 10 years ago with one artist looking to make a wide impact on the quality of artwork external partners create.
EA, Larian, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Bethesda, Lucid, Hi-Rez, Activision…just some of Airship's recent clients. With 100+ games under their belt, Airship has grown quickly and it is an exciting time to get on board. With an open approach to improvement, everyone in the team has the opportunity to make an impact. Their team is proudly diverse, and reflective of the gaming space worldwide.
If you would like to know more about this role or to apply – please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 now!