Loremaster World Designer
Tag Games – Dundee, UK
Tag is an ambitious and growing mobile studio based in Dundee, Scotland. With over 14 years of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands in the world, they are now looking to grow their awesome team…which is where YOU come in!
They're looking for an individual to embark on their most ambitious and exciting game to date! What will this be, you're wondering? It's a brand new cross-platform IP in partnership with a world-renowned publisher. I bet you're interested to hear more!
Their studio culture is relaxed and collaborative. They work closely together to support each other in solving problems and to ensure personal development. They’re driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If you feel like this is the studio for you, they have a variety of roles available, both in their Dundee studio and remote.
Your day-to-day tasks will involve some of the following:
- Develop narrative elements that push the game design, while working closely with the Lead Game Designer on the creation of new game features
- Support other game designers and disciplines with their system and feature design, ensuring that the world’s lore is maintained throughout the game
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the correct implementation of design
- Create compelling lore, narrative elements, and choices to engage and excite players
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seek to resolve issues
- Strong understanding of systems driven player-owned narrative
- A genuine passion for games
- Confident working as part of a team to resolve problems within the design
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience using Unity or similar
- Confident working with content pipelines
If you're interested, please don't be hesitant to contact me!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777