English to German (1 year contract)
This company needs little introduction…
With an empire that spans movies, video games, animated TV shows, board games and a wide-spread TCG, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who hasn’t interacted with Pokémon in some way, shape or form over the last 20 years.
I'm working with The Pokémon Company to help them find a Localisation Specialist to translate their Mobile Game and App content, ensuring that The Pokémon Company’s high standards are upheld at all times.
You’ll join the team on a year-long contract in their London-based office, where your responsibilities are likely to include a number of additional tasks including website translation.
Your new home at The Pokémon Company’s modern offices at Chiswick Park offer stunning scenery, plenty of greenery and a lake! A welcome departure from the hustle and bustle that you might associate with working in London. You’ll also be treated to year round employee events and let's not forget to mention all the Pokémon freebies!
Have you got the skills I’m looking for?
- Experience as either a professional translator or in Games Localisation
- German will be your native language, and you will have a distinct creative writing style
- Good written & oral communication skills in Japanese & English
Bonus XP for:
- Previous experience in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of translation memory software, particularly Trados
Interested? Contact me for more information or hit apply now!
email@example.com +44 (0)1709 834777