Avalanche Studios – Liverpool, UK or Stockholm, SE
Imagine waking up and going to work in one of the biggest AAA studios in the world, based in either the city of Stockholm or Liverpool!
Sounds good, right?
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix), the studio behind Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive), and the brains behind Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks).
How cool is that?
I'm now working with them to find a Licensing Manager who will go on to work on their self-published games – including theHunter Classic, theHunter: Call of the Wild, and exciting unannounced titles.
Interested in learning more?
As the Licensing Manager, you will connect the world’s most recognised outdoor brands with products from the leading outdoor games publisher. You should have the ability to establish and maintain strong partnerships, whilst understanding the balance between players, the studio, and the needs of the product. You will identify, secure, and manage agreements to get some of the most well known brands licensed within Avalanche's portfolio of games. You should be well-versed in contracts and have the know-how to exercise sound business judgement.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years working within licensing (licensee or licensor), ideally within the entertainment industry
- Solid business acumen, as well as negotiation and deal structuring skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel, when needed, to directly engage with partners
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Previous experience within the video games industry
- A history of working in an international environment (knowledge of the Chinese market is a big plus)
- Interest in outdoor and/or sporting activities
This is an amazing role, interested in hearing more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777