Tenerife, Canary Islands
Do you fancy a subtropical adventure? You could be sunning it up on the volcanic Spanish island of Tenerife whilst working for a very exciting video games company as Level Designer. Sounds good? Then read on!
You will join at the start of development and have a massive impact on how the game turns out.
An excellent relocation package is offered for all hires, to help you with your move and a very healthy salary is on offer for this position.
- Creating levels in Unity.
- Coming up with mechanics and contributing ideas to the design process.
- Identifying features and functionality of the game with the Lead Designer.
- Feeding back on Level Design reviews with the wider team
- Creating documentation as required.
- 2+ years in a design role.
- Highly proficient in Unity.
- Experience developing games for PC or Console platforms.
- Knowledge of version control such as Visual Studio.
- an Understanding of scripting languages
Sounds good? Call Molly for more info on 01709 834777 or email me at Molly@aswift.com