We’re currently looking for a Level Designer to join not only a great studio but great friends of ours in Sheffield to work on their next big title!
You’ll enjoy tons of benefits like generous holidays, flexitime and excellent employee benefits. Some of the bigger perks include a Big Day Out, plus epic Christmas parties, money on your birthday and free fruit for everyone! And if you like getting stuck into game jams, you can participate in a jam they hold where the staff spend a full day developing and pitching their own game ideas for possible development by the studio.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on…
· Collaborate with designers, artists and programmers to create amazing, fun, innovative levels
· Drive the design of your levels through all stages of the development process from initial design brief to grey box and through to final shipped product
· Responsible for the planning, layout and refinement of your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Shipped multiple AAA console titles as a level designer
· Excellent understanding of scripting and game logic
Here are some great “bonus” skills, though they aren’t essential…
· Experience of 3D modelling
· Unity experience
· Experience of designing levels for 3D platform games
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sol at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.