We’re currently looking for a Level Designer to join not only a great studio but great friends of our in Nottingham to work on their next big title! They currently have multiple projects in development but this role will be to work on a fantastic new MMO space shooter project.
You’ll enjoy tons of benefits like generous holidays, flexitime and excellent employee benefits. Some of the bigger perks include a Big Day Out, plus epic Christmas parties, money on your birthday and free fruit for everyone! And if you like getting stuck into game jams, you can participate in a jam they hold where the staff spend a full day developing and pitching their own game ideas for possible development by the studio.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing…
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels
- Realise the high-level vision of your levels through all stages of development from initial block out through to final shipped product
- Plan, execute and refine your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
- Use player feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience
Here are some great “bonus” skills, but they aren’t essential…
· Shipped at least one AAA title using UE3/4
· worked on or have a passion for Sci-fi games
· Experience developing gameplay mechanics
· Level construction and scripting skills with Unreal Engine 4
Interested in this role? Contact Sol on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org