Ever dreamed of working in San Francisco? Do you want to work in a fun video-game loving company with a ton of benefits to enjoy. There’s loads of fun things to do in the area like visiting one of the 90 restaurants open for lunch within a 4 block radius, plus you can play on their ping-pong table, shuffleboard or enjoy the 11th floor rooftop deck! You’ll also enjoy lots of personal benefits like health, dental insurance along with a 401k plan and life insurance.
We've been tasked with finding a Lead Windows Platform Developer to join their team. In addition to the multiple perks and benefits, there's also a huge salary on offer – you can expect between $250,000 – $300,000! If the combination of location, benefits and salary doesn't make you want to start right away, I'm not sure what will!
So want to know more about the company? Read on…
The client we're working with are relatively new, only being founded last year but they've already made a huge impact on the 3D design software industry! They've integrated 20+ years of advances in graphics, UI, UX, collaboration and analytics to help architects design better, more sustainable buildings, faster and easier and they're not stopping there!
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing…
· Develop & manage their test plan & bug tracking system
· Develop their user account & secure authentication system
· Develop their system for exporting detailed PDFs from Unreal Engine 4
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Expertise in Win32/64 development
· Proficient in C++ and object-oriented programming
· Experience with test plan development and bug tracking
· Self-starter with excellent communication skills
· Experience with database systems (SQL, Mongo)
· Familiarity with Windows system services and security features
Here are some great bonus skills, but they’re not essential…
· Familiarity with Unreal engine
· Experience with Universal Windows Platform (UWP) development
· Familiarity with graphics programming
· Experience with PDF exporting
· Strong 3d vector math background
· Experience with architectural drafting
· Cross-platform development (Mac, mobility) a plus
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Jordan at Jordan@aswift.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.