Lead Unreal Programmer (Remote Options)
Limitless Games – Barcelona, ES
Up and coming studio Limitless Games, based in Barcelona, want YOU to become their new Lead Programmer. This is a perfect opportunity for any senior programmers who feel ready to take the next step up in their career.
The studio are well underway with their current project and now require a specialist in the Unreal Engine 4 game engine to help co-ordinate and drive the team of programmers in realising the game to its full potential. They are looking for someone who possesses a hands-on mentality that will oversee the development of their newest project as well as managing the department.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include…
- Analysing and acknowledging the requirements of the game's features in order to assess their technical feasibility – then defining and implementing the required attributes
- Collaborating closely with producers in order to make desired objectives achievable
- Improving the existing pipeline and ensuring that it runs parallel to the project’s requirements
- Assessing code performance and conducting optimisation wherever necessary
- Assisting in determining CPU and memory budgets
- Working on multiple platforms and on low-level topics (memory management, file system, and platform-specific features)
What you'll bring to the role…
- A minimum of 6 years game-engine development experience
- An expertise in the Unreal Engine is vital
- At least 1 previously published AAA title
- Excellent C++ proficiency
- A background in multi-platform development
- A Capability in multithreading
- An in-depth knowledge of CPU and GPU bottlenecks
- Substantial experience with optimisations
Bonus Points if you have…
- A track record involving console development (PS4 and/or Xbox One)
- Previous involvement in a leadership role
To set up a confidential conversation about this role, or to find out more about the studio please click on the link or get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.