Lead UI Artist (Remote)
Firesprite – Liverpool, UK
***This role can be worked from Liverpool or remotely from anywhere in the UK***
We're looking for an experienced Lead UI Artist to join Firesprite on a dark, story-driven next-generation 'Narrative Adventure' with genre-defining goals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing studio in the heart of the northern development hub of Liverpool.
Founded by a cult team of developers that have created an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this studio are looking to add new and exciting talent to their team – that means YOU! This highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency, and narrative design firmly into ground-breaking territory.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Collaborating closely with the Art Director and other Leads to develop and refine workflows
- Taking ownership for the entire package, from initial high-level concepts / moodboard to final design
- Assisting in delivering the graphic design work in a game ready state
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure a realistic time estimates are given
- Incorporating your knowledge of best practices into your work and sharing them with the team
- Identifying shortfalls in skills and supporting ongoing recruitment efforts to grow the art team
The skills and experience you'll need to be successful in this role…
A proven track record with the inclusion of credits as a Lead UI Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
A speciality working on AAA games
A familiarity with game engines, preferably Unreal Engine 4
You'll soon have a hand in creating a game that is destined to be a hit! Not only that, but this role can also be worked remotely if you're based in the UK!
Want to learn more about this studio and project? – call Dan Hawkins – +441709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org