Lead UI Artist – Nottingham
Hot off the heels from their first AAA shooter success, this Nottingham-based studio are now looking for a Lead UI Artist to work on their next big unannounced project.
Reporting to the Art Director, you will be working on an established AAA title for Console and PC platforms. The role encompasses leading a talented team through the exciting and challenging demands of a AAA product from conception through to completion.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- At least 1+ shipped title in a Lead position and a very strong UI portfolio.
- Extensive game development experience.
- Management and project planning experience.
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine and the according toolset.
- Video Editing and Motion Graphics experience.
- Traditional painting and drawing skills.
Why you should apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a studio who are working on an exciting, ground breaking title. You'll be joining an experienced team who know what they're doing and work in a relaxed atmosphere that promotes creativity.
For more information about this excellent role contact Max Stuart at Max@aswift.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.