Lead Technical Artist
Slightly Mad Studios – London, UK
Looking for a totally remote, but permanent position? Do you want to work on top quality AAA titles? How would you like to join a 160-strong team of developers who've been producing top-selling games? You'd be joining a studio who has over a decade of experience in this field producing some really exciting titles! This opportunity sounds good, doesn't it? Your search is over!
This developer is a pioneer of remote game development. You would be joining a large team of developers who have years of experience working remotely and releasing kick-ass games. They have had years to develop their remote working capabilities and communications, and are proof that a remote team can create top-flight games! They have sold in excess of ten million games across 30+ countries. They have recently announced their next release, which is due out this year, and work with a huge global franchise!
In this role, you should be an experienced Technical Artist, who has worked as a Senior Technical Artist on games for Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Your responsibilities will include scripting tools for Maya or Max, managing a remote team of around six Technical Artists, and ensuring that the production pipelines are optimised for the highest performance and quality.
Essential XP and skills you'll need to succeed in this role include:
- Scripting skills for tool creation for Maya or 3DSMax
- Experience working as a Senior Technical Artists for Xbox, PlayStation or PC
- Excellent knowledge of art production pipelines and optimisation for performance and quality
The below isn't strictly required but it will earn you juicy BONUS POINTS:
- Capable of leading teams and projects
- A history of having worked on racing games
- Competency using substance painter and substance designer
- Strong knowledge of coding languages such as C# or C++
Sounds intriguing? Would you like to learn more about this exciting opportunity and awesome company?
Get in touch!
You can email Dan Hawkins for more information at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777