Position: Lead QA Tester
We're very excited to be working with one of the most creative independent games developers in the UK, with a portfolio of titles loved by millions of gamers worldwide. Creating games for fun's sake and driven by a passion for doing things differently, we're currently on the lookout for a Lead QA Tester to help them on their next original IP.
You’ll act as the day-to-day champion of QA at this well-known studio, and take responsibility for the oversight of QA across one or more in-development or legacy projects. You’ll work with both London on-site and off-site QA testers and ensure the processes are followed, improved upon and optimised when necessary.
- At least 4 years of QA experience embedded at a development studio, either as a senior or lead tester, with multiple titles shipped through multiple full development cycles
- Prior experience in the day-to-day management of multiple test teams concurrently
- Prior experience in creating and updating test scripts/plans and other test documentation
- Attention to detail with an inquisitive mindset, not afraid to ask difficult questions where required
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Tactful approach in dealing with potentially emotive decisions
- Excellent general interpersonal skills, able to resolve issues or conflicts where necessary
- Previous experience in testing compliance standards (e.g. Sony, Microsoft, Android or iOS) a definite plus
- Prior experience working with technical QA testers / SDETs in test automation or tooling
- Prior experience working on VR projects (PlayStationVR, Oculus Rift, Vive or others)
- Prior experience in maintenance of bug tracking software systems (e.g. JIRA, Test Track Pro, Mantis, Bugzilla, YouTrack)
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.