Fancy working on the next big thing in cloud based gaming?
You'll be working with a studio who are building the operating system of the future! It will impact everything from the games you play, the medical treatment you receive to the cities you live in. Building that future means solving some of the most difficult problems in computing with the BEST team — that's where YOU come in!
This technology is cutting edge and can also be used for AI safety, finance and more!
As QA Lead, you will be putting the foundations for quality assurance in place and building a team around you. This will be key to the company's growth.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are captured consistently to a high-standard
- Set the quality metrics across the different product lines
- Designing and implementing end-to-end test code and infrastructure along
- Improving the overall adoption of automated testing to meet target quality improvements
- Leading a team developing, executing and maintaining an integral part of the SDLC and release process
- Experience in Automation testing, ideally for Distributed Systems
- Proven QA and leading track record
- Strong understanding of QA testing practices and the software development life-cycle
- Experience interviewing QA Engineers / SDET's
BONUS XP Skills:
- History creating Automation Framework from scratch
- SCRUM master experience
Want to learn more about this position? Drop an email to email@example.com or give me a call on +44 (0)1709 834777